Learn what will make D&I succeed in your organization
Over the last decade, organizations across the globe have been launching diversity and inclusion initiatives.
While operational initiatives have metrics and KPIs that they are measured against, diversity initiatives either don't have KPIs or are measured against vanity metrics (such as number of people of colour hired, number of women on a team, etc.)
As a result:
- Senior leaders can’t effectively shepherd change
- Staff are disconnected from the benefits and possibilities that real inclusion can bring
In this webinar we talk about metrics-driven D&I strategies that do work and how you can take a metrics-driven D&I approach.
Watch the webinar and learn:
- Which D&I strategies don't work (The list is expansive!)
- What you need to have a metrics based approach to D&I
- What is MESH and how can we help